Monday 3 August 2015

Best Places to Find Quotes for Your WhatsApp Messenger

-God is really creative , i mean ..just look at me.

-Each new day is another chance to change your life.

-It is a positive attitude towards   life that makes dreams come true.

-A deaf child says “For all of you  I am deaf but for me all  of you are dumb”. Life have different perspective live the  way you want to!!

Happy New Year Wishes 2018
Happy New Year Quotes 2018
Happy New Year Greetings 2018
Happy New Year Message 2018
Happy New Year Sayings 2018


Not always available, try  your luck 







-fun is like life insurance.The  ..helps me to avoid traffic.

-Someone Asked me what is UR attitude…... then i simply replied... " BEING SINGLE IS MY ATTITUDE…"

also read

-I don’t have time to hate people,who hate me.because, I’m too busy in loving people who love me.

-Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.

-It’s the good girls who keep diaries;the bad girls never have the time.

-I dint change , i just grew up. You should try it once ;)

-I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!...

-People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday.".....

-I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later......

-Attitude is like underwear Don’t show it just wore it…!

-My desire to be better every day grows more and more that they would fill the world.

-There are so many things in this world that distract us, take advantage of those that are really valuable.

see more

-Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my watsapp status….

-Never mind if it the results are good or bad, if you give your best, you would realize that you did the right thing.

-Let happiness flood your heart and you would see that the bad times will vanish instantly.

-Love marriage is like dancing in  front of snake and asking him to bite.

-Error: status unavailable

read

-I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition

-I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

-I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!

Well below are the 50 cool messages you can share right away on whatsapp, simply select and copy the text and share it up.

-Don’t like me? Cool, I don’t wake up every day to impress you.

-The  is because a tiny body couldn't store all this personality.

-Was going to rob a bank today but the pen was chained to the desk.

-It's funny how all trust goes away when  you can't find the remote.

-''Are you sitting on the remote?'' No. ''Stand up''.

-Yes, I agree. Mums can find everything Except for the ringing phone in their bags!

-Faces YOU Make ON The Toilet (o_o) (>_<) (0_0) (^_^).




-I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition :P

-I hate when people look at my phone while I'm typing. It's not that I have something to hide... It's just none of their damn business :/

-Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life :P

click here for more details about 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.